(Redirected from BGR (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
BGR may refer to:
- BGR Capital & Trade, a US investment bank
- BGR Group, the US lobbying firm co-founded by Haley Barbour
- Boy Genius Report, a technology weblog
- Bundesanstalt für Geowissenschaften und Rohstoffe (Institute for Geosciences and Natural Resources), a Federal Institute of the Federal Republic of Germany
- Bangor International Airport, a joint civil-military public airport west of the city of Bangor, Penobscot County, Maine, United States by IATA airport code
- Bulgaria, by ISO 3166-1 alpha-3 country code
Science and technology
- BGR (subpixels), blue, green, red, an RGB display pixel layout
- Boy Genius Report, a weblog that specializes in technology and consumer gadgets
- Bulletin of Glaciological Research, a peer-reviewed scientific journal
- Bob Graham Round, a 24-hour fell-running challenge in the Lake District, England
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BGR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.