From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bibo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
BIBO may refer to:
- An acronym for the Bibliographic Ontology
- A shorthand reference to BIBO (Bounded-Input Bounded-Output) stability
- The former Egyptian football player nicknamed Bibo, Mahmoud El-Khateeb
- István Bibó, Hungarian lawyer, civil servant, politician and political theorist.
- Bulk In/Bags Out, a type of bulk carrier
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BIBO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.