|Full name||BIIK Kazygurt|
|League||Kazakhstani women's football championship|
BIIK Kazygurt (Kazakh: БИІК-Қазығұрт) is a women's football club based in Shymkent, Kazakhstan competing in the Kazakhstani Championship. Formerly established in Almaty as Alma-KTZh, the team won five championships in a row between 2004 and 2008 under this name and represented Kazakhstan in the European Cup, making it into the last 16 in four occasions. It was subsequently surpassed by SShVSM Almaty, but following its refoundation it won the 2010 national cup and the 2011 national championship. The team has played some seasons in the UEFA Women's Champions League.
- Kazakhstani Championship (8)
- 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2011, 2013, 2014
- Kazakhstani Cup (8)
- 2007, 2008, 2010 – 2015
- Kazakh Super Cup
UEFA Competition Record
As of 31 October 2016, according to UEFA's website
Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
- Profile in the Kazakhstani Football Association's website
- "2010 Cup results". ffk.kz. 13 November 2010. Retrieved 26 July 2011.
- "2011 final table" (in Russian). prosportkz.kz. 12 October 2011. Retrieved 13 October 2011.
- "BIIK wins first ever supercup edition" (in Russian). prosportkz.kz. 25 March 2013. Retrieved 9 December 2013.
|This article about a Kazakhstani football club is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|