From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bin and similar can mean:
- A kind of receptacle, especially a wastebin or recycling bin.
- A "bin box" or pallet sized container: bulk box
- A coal bin
|Look up 宾 in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
"bin" can mean:
- Bin (city), a settlement in Xia- and Shang-dynasty China
- Bin, Iran, a village in Mazandaran Province, Iran
- Bin County, Shaanxi in Xianyang, Shaanxi, China
- Bin County, Heilongjiang in Harbin, Heilongjiang, China
Science and mathematics
- In mathematics, the histogram of a discrete variable that can acquire m different values is called an "m-bin histogram"
- In statistics, each of a series of ranges of numerical value into which data are sorted in statistical analysis  (see Data binning)
- Bin (computational geometry), space partitioning data structure to enable fast region queries and nearest neighbor search
- In video editing, a bin is a location, real or virtual, for storing media to be used in a production
- Sin bin, an informal name for a penalty box in sports
- In Arabic personal names, "son of", e.g. in "Hamad bin Khalid bin Hamad" (a variant of ibn)
- Bini language (ISO code: bin), a language of Edo State, Nigeria
"BIN" can mean:
- Bank Identification Number
- Business identification number
- Believe in Nothing
- Belgian Institute for Normalization
- British India (FIFA country code: BIN), the portions of present-day India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, and Myanmar that were under British colonial rule
- "Buy It Now", a purchasing method on eBay
- Badan Intelijen Negara, Indonesia's State Intelligence Agency
"Bins" can mean:
- the plural of bin
- informal name for binoculars
- All pages beginning with "BIN"
- All pages with titles containing BIN
- All pages beginning with "bin"
- All pages with titles containing bin
- Money bin, a fictional structure of Scrooge McDuck
- Binary (disambiguation)
- New Oxford American Dictionary.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BIN.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.