BJP Mahila Morcha
|Preceded by||Smriti Irani|
|Headquarters||11, Ashoka Road,|
New Delhi - 110001, India
BJP Mahila Morcha (IPA:Bījēpī Mahilā Mōrcā) is the women's wing of the Bharatiya Janata Party. Vijaya Rahatkar, former Mayor of Aurangabad is the national president of the wing.  On 3 July 2015, Daggubati Purandeswari was appointed in-charge of BJP Mahila Morcha.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to BJP Mahila Morcha.|
- "Akhilesh Yadav faces BJP Mahila Morcha protests over Badaun gangrape : North, News - India Today". Indiatoday.intoday.in. Retrieved 5 June 2014.
- "Badaun Gangrape: Police Fire Water Cannons on Protesters". Outlookindia.com. Retrieved 5 June 2014.
- "BJP Mahila Morcha protests against increasing number of rapes in UP". Business Standard India. 30 May 2014. Retrieved 5 June 2014.
- "BJP creates OBC morcha ahead of Bihar election". 4 July 2015.
- "With an eye on Bihar, UP polls, BJP forms OBC Morcha to boost electoral fortunes". 3 July 2015.
|This article about an Indian political party is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|