Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bka in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
BKA or B.K.A. may refer to:
- Bara Khyber Agency, a town in Bara Tehsil, Khyber Agency, FATA, Pakistan
- Bundeskriminalamt, or Federal Criminal Police Office (Germany)
- Bundeskanzleramt, or Federal Chancellery of Austria
- Below-knee amputation
- Betsy's Kindergarten Adventures, a children's television show on PBS
- The phrase "better known as"
- The British Kendo Association, a non-profit organisation supporting kendo, iaido, and jodo
- Biełaruskaja Krajovaja Abarona, a Belarusian military group that fought alongside the SS during World War II
- Brent–Kung adder, an parallel prefix carry-lookahead type of digital adder
- Belarusian Auto Moto Touring Club, a member of the Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile (FIA)
- IATA code for Bykovo Airport near Moscow, Russia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BKA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.