From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up BK in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
BK is the common abbreviation for the Burger King chain of fast food restaurants.
BK or Bk may also refer to:
In arts and entertainment
- BK (musician), (born 1973), the working name of the English hard house producer Ben Keen
- Banjo-Kazooie, a 1998 Nintendo 64 game developed by Rare
Businesses and organizations
- The Bank of New York Mellon, the New York Stock Exchange symbol for The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE:BK)
- Brahma Kumaris, a religious movement
- British Knights, a manufacturer of athletic shoes
- Federal Criminal Police Office (Austria) (Bundeskriminalamt), a federal police force
- Okay Airways (IATA airline code BK)
In science and technology
- BK channel, an ion channel characterized by its large conductance of potassium ions through cell membranes
- BK virus, a member of the polyomavirus family
- Berkelium (Bk), a chemical element
- Elektronika BK, a series of 16-bit PDP-11-compatible Soviet home computers developed by NPO Scientific Center
- Bordkanone, an aircraft cannon
- Brother's Keeper (software), a genealogy software program
- Bankruptcy, a legal status of a person or other entity that cannot repay debts
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BK.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.