|Full name||Bollklubben Olympic|
|Head Coach||Peter Hillgren|
|League||Division 3 Södra Götaland|
|2016||Division 2 Södra Götaland, 14th (Relegated)|
The club was founded in 1920 as IF Olympia. The following year the club was expanded and it was decided to make an application for provisional membership of the Skånes Fotbollförbund (Skåne Football Association). The club changed its name to BK Olympia and it was decided that the club colours should be green and white.
The club was forced to make a further change in 1924 as there was already a club called Olympia in Stockholm. In order to be granted entry into the Swedish Football Association and Swedish Sports Confederation the club became known as Bollklubben Olympic.
Since their foundation BK Olympic has participated mainly in the middle and lower divisions of the Swedish football league system. Their best season was in 1988 when they finished seventh in Division 2, which was then the Swedish third tier. The club currently plays in Division 2 Södra Götaland which is the fourth tier of Swedish football. They play their home matches at the Lindängens IP in Malmö. The pitch measures 110 metres by 67 metres.
Season to season
In recent seasons BK Olympic have had the following average attendances:
- "BK Olympic – Fotboll Klubb". Retrieved 2011-01-04.
- "Tabell och resultat – Div 2 Södra Götaland, herrar – Svenskfotboll.se". Retrieved 2011-01-04.
- "Fotbollsverige.se – Division 2 Södra Götaland". Retrieved 2011-01-04.
- "Kontaktuppgifter och tävlingar – BK Olympic – Svenskfotboll.se". Retrieved 2011-01-04.
- "Kontaktuppgifter och tävlingar – Svenska Fotbollförbundet – svenskfotboll.se". Retrieved 2010-12-09.
- "GAIS – Lagfacta – BK Olympic". Archived from the original on 28 September 2012. Retrieved 2011-01-04.
- "Södra Götaland - Division 2 – Fotbollsserier 2011 – Fotboll – everysport.com". Retrieved 2011-01-04.
- "Sweden Final Tables – Clas Glenning". Archived from the original on 3 October 2010. Retrieved 2011-01-04.