|Formerly||BLAST Pro Series|
|Game||Counter-Strike: Global Offensive|
|No. of teams||12|
BLAST Premier is a Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CSGO) professional esports league. It is primarily based in two regions: North America and Europe. The series is split up into two seasons, the Spring and Fall season. Each series would last around four months and it would end with a season finals. The winner of each season finals would go on to participate the Global Finals at the end of the year. The Danish esports organisation, RFRSH Entertainment, announced the series as a successor to the BLAST Pro Series in 2019.
- Table key
|Edition||Date||Venue||Champions||Runner-ups||Prize pool||Most valuable player||Ref|
|Spring 2020: Regular Season||January 31–February 16, 2020||3 Mills Studio, London||TBD||TBD||US$300,000||TBD|||
|Spring 2020: Showdown||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD||US$325,000||TBD|
|Spring 2020: Finals||June 19–21, 2020||Moscow||TBD||TBD||US$750,000||TBD|||
|Global Final 2020||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD||US$1,500,000||TBD|
- Pete, Alex (2020-01-30). "Formats, schedule and information on Blast Premier Series". EsportsJunkie.com. Retrieved 2020-02-01.
- Fitch, Adam (2019-09-15). "BLAST Premier announced with $4.25M prize pool for 2020". Esports Insider. Retrieved 2020-02-01.
- "BLAST PREMIER announced with format changes and $4,250,000 prize pool for 2020". HLTV.org. Retrieved 2020-02-01.
- "BLAST Premier Spring Series 2020". HLTV.org. Retrieved 2020-02-01.
- "BLAST Premier Spring Series 2020 Finals". HLTV.org. Retrieved 2020-02-01.