|Location||Houston, Texas, U.S.|
|Opening date||2009 (Phase 1)|
|Developer||Wulfe & Co.|
|Website||BLVD Place website|
The development is the largest in Uptown with over 1.8 million square feet with 205,000 sq. ft.of retail space, 1,400,000 sq. ft. of office space, 275 hotel rooms and 1,000 high rise residential units. BLVD Place is home to Whole Foods Market and numerous upscale shops, boutiques and restaurants. Phase II of the development contains about 211,000 square feet of retail, restaurant and office space, 60 percent of which is preleased. Phase I, including 70,000 square feet of retail and office space, was completed in 2009.
- "Architecture - Practice Areas - Masterplanning + Urban Design - BLVD Place". AECOM. Retrieved 2012-11-06.
- "Tower to rise near the Galleria" (PDF). Houston Chronicle. Retrieved 2012-11-06.
- Houston Business Journal by Olivia Pulsinelli, Web producer. "Construction begins on next phase of Blvd Place mixed-use development - Houston Business Journal". Bizjournals.com. Retrieved 2012-11-06.
- "Hanover Co. plans 29-story high rise in Galleria area" (PDF). Houston Business Journal. Retrieved 2012-11-06.
- Submitted (2012-10-15). "High-rise residential tower announced for BLVD Place - Your Houston News: News". Your Houston News. Retrieved 2012-11-06.
- "Apache will be at home in BLVD Place" (PDF). Houston Chronicle. Retrieved 2012-11-06.
- "Apache Buys Galleria Area Land". Chamberofcommerce.com. 2012-06-04. Retrieved 2012-11-06.