|Headquarters||Boca Raton, Florida, USA|
|Parent||BMI Worldwide, Inc.|
BMIGaming.com (also known as BMI Worldwide) is a global arcade machine, amusement device, digital "out-of-home" (DOE) entertainment and vending machine multichannel wholesale distributor to Arcades, Amusement Parks, Family Entertainment Centers (FEC), Location-Based Entertainment venues and to corporate, government and consumer clients worldwide.
BMIGaming.com was founded in 2002 by David L. Young, and is owned and operated by BMI Worldwide, Inc. with its global headquarters located in Boca Raton, Florida, and international offices located in Bogotá, Colombia and Cape Town, South Africa.
BMIGaming.com specializes in developing, planning, designing, remodeling and equipping new and existing Family Entertainment Centers, Fun Centers, Arcades, Gamerooms and other Location-Based Entertainment Centers and Facilities in over 120 countries.
Awards and recognition
BMI Gaming has attained several awards, including Inc. Magazine's "Inc. 500 List" of the fastest growing private firms in America in 2007, PriceWaterhouseCoopers Entrepreneur Magazine's "Hot 100 List" of the fastest growing companies in the US in 2006, and was ranked by Internet Retailer Magazine as one of the "Top 500 Internet Retailers" in the world in 2006, 2007 and 2008.
Since 2011, BMI Gaming, in association The Stinger Report, publishes the Annual BOSA (Best Of Show Amusement) Awards in January of each year, which recognizes both innovation, creativity and originality for new arcade and amusement products, as presented at the annual IAAPA Amusement Expo, held every November in Orlando, Florida.
- "Inc. 500 List: BMI Gaming". Inc. Magazine. 2007. Archived from the original on 2007-10-23.
- "BMI Worldwide Global Office Directory". BMI Worldwide, Inc. 2015.
- "Family Entertainment Center Development: BMI Gaming". BMI Worldwide, Inc. 2012.
- "PriceWaterhouseCoopers/PwC "Hot 100 Companies List"". Entrepreneur Magazine. 2006. Archived from the original on June 2, 2008.
- "Internet Retailer Magazine's "Top 500 Internet Distributors"". Internet Retailer Magazine. 2008. Archived from the original on May 9, 2008.
- "Quantcast Internet Rankings: BMIGaming". Quantcast.com. 2013. Archived from the original on October 19, 2012.
- "BOSA / Best Of Show Amusement Awards". BMI Worldwide / The Stinger Report. 2013.