From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
BMP may refer to:
- Basic Multilingual Plane, related to the Unicode character set
- Bean-Managed Persistence, archaic computer software architecture
- Beep Media Player, a multimedia player
- BMP file format, the file name extension for the Bitmap image file format
- BMP, Batch Method Processing of IBM Information Management System databases.
- BMP development, a series of Russian infantry fighting vehicles
- BMP-23, a Bulgarian infantry fighting vehicle
- BMP UAV, a series of Chinese unmanned aerial vehicles
- Bangalore Mahanagara Palike, municipal corporation in Bangalore, India
- Basic Metabolic Profile or sometimes "Basic Metabolic Panel", a blood test
- Besi Merah Putih, a militia group in East Timor
- Best management practice for water pollution, a technical term in environmental management
- BMP Global Distribution Inc v Bank of Nova Scotia, a 2008–2009 case in the Supreme Court of Canada
- BMP Radio, a broadcasting company based in Houston, Texas
- Boase Massimi Pollitt, an advertising agency
- Bone morphogenetic proteins, a family of growth factors influencing bone and tissue growth within animals
- Stone Beit Midrash Program, an undergraduate Judaic Studies program at Yeshiva University
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BMP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.