Jump to navigation Jump to search
BMV may refer to:
- Latin: Beatae Mariae Virginis of the Blessed Virgin Mary (mother of Jesus)
- Spanish: Bolsa Mexicana de Valores, Mexican Stock Exchange
- Brome mosaic virus
- Bureau of Motor Vehicles
- ISO 639-3 language code for the Bum language
- IATA airport code for Buôn Ma Thuột Airport, Vietnam
- Bergen Mekaniske Verksted, a shipyard in Norway
- Balloon mitral valvotomy, intervention done in mitral stenosis
- Below Market Value, in relation to property (real estate) for sale.
- An approximate pronunciation of BMW in the German language.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BMV.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.