This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (June 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The BMW B37 is a 1.5 litre, diesel, 3 cylinder engine with a single, mono-scroll and VTG turbocharger. The compression ratio is 16.5:1. It is the second engine from BMW's modular engine plan sharing most of its components with the B38 petrol engine. Power output is either 95 bhp or 116 bhp.
|Engine||Displacement||Bore x Stroke||Power @rpm||Torque @rpm|
|B37C15K0||1,5l (1496 cm³)||84,0 × 90,0||70 kW (95 PS) @4000||220 Nm @1750–2250/min|
220 Nm @1500–2500/min*
|B37C15U0||1,5l (1496 cm³)||84,0 × 90,0||85 kW (116 PS) @4000||270 Nm @1750–2250/min|
* Depending on engine management.
70 kW (95 PS)
- F45 as 214d Active Tourer (from 03/2015)
- F46 as 214d Gran Tourer (from 07/2015)
- F56 (MINI) as MINI One D 3 (from 03/2014)
- F55 (MINI) as MINI One D 5 Door(from 10/2014)
85 kW (116 PS)
- F20 as 116d (from 03/2015)
- F20LCI as 116d (from 11/2015)
- F20LCI as 116d ED (from 11/2015)
- F21LCI as 116d (from 11/2015)
- F21LCI as 116d ED (from 11/2015)
- F45 as 216d Active Tourer (from 11/2014)
- F46 as 216d Gran Tourer (from 03/2015)
- F48 as X1 sDrive16d (from 10/2015)
- F56 (MINI) as MINI Cooper D 3 Door (from 03/2014)
- F55 (MINI) as MINI Cooper D 5 Door (from 10/2014)
- Technische Daten des neuen BMW 2er Active Tourer, gültig ab 02/2014, Retrieved 5. Juni 2014.
- Der neue MINI. Retrieved 5. Juni 2014.
- Der neue MINI 5-Türer. Retrieved 5. Juni 2014.
- Produktionsdaten des MINI 3-Tür. Retrieved 8. Juni 2014.
"BMW 3 cylinder 1.5-Liter TwinTurbo Engine First Drive on a Prototype". Retrieved 30 March 2013.;
"BMW three-cylinder engines: more details in an interview with Dr. Lopez". Retrieved 29 November 2013.;
- The UnixNerd's BMW B37 engine page with photos, history and common problems.
|This automobile-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|« previous — BMW road car diesel engine timeline, 2010s-2030s|
|6-cylinder diesel||<< M57|