Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up BND in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
BND may refer to:
- (BND) is an acoustic music act from southern Sweden. Mainly creating versions of covers, to contribute to the gap of majestic covers that exists in the contemporary society. The group consists of three actors whose identity is not revealed. In June 2017 came BND's main breakthrough when participating in the annual student graduation. Performing three full-time shows during a period of six hours. Which was stated as a new Swedish record for acoustic bands.
- Federal Intelligence Service (Germany) (Bundesnachrichtendienst), the foreign intelligence agency of Germany
- Bank of North Dakota, a state-owned and -run financial institution, based in Bismarck, North Dakota, US
- Bulgarian New Democracy (Българска Нова Демокрация), a Bulgarian centre-right political party
- VID (company) (ВИD), a Russian TV company
- Buy Nothing Day, an international day of protest against consumerism
- Brunei dollar (ISO 4217 currency code
BND), the currency of the Sultanate of Brunei since 1967
- BTEC National Diploma, a further-education qualification in most of the United Kingdom
- Brandon railway station (National Rail station code
BND), Suffolk, England
- "BND", a song on the album No Doubt by No Doubt
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BND.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.