Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up BNI in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
BNI may refer to:
- BNI (organization), a worldwide business referral organization
- Banco Nacional de Investimento, the national development bank of Mozambique
- Bank Negara Indonesia
- Bureau of National Investigations, the external and internal intelligence agency of Ghana
- Burlington Northern Santa Fe Corporation, by NYSE ticker code
- Barrow Neurological Institute, a US neurological disease treatment and research institution
- Britten-Norman Islander, a two engine aircraft
- Nikolassee railway station, by DB station code
- Benin Airport, by IATA code
- Bankruptcy Navigator Index
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BNI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.