(Redirected from BOSH)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Bosh or bosh in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bosh is a noun and interjection with several meanings.
Bosh or BOSH may also refer to:
- Chris Bosh (born 1984), an American professional basketball player
- Chris Bosh (wrestler), an American professional wrestler
- Bosh Pritchard (born 1919), an American football player
- BOSH (protocol), Bidirectional-streams Over Synchronous HTTP, a transport protocol in computer networking
- Bosh Berlin, American rock band from St. Louis
- BOSH (band), Christian Rock band from Bournemouth, United Kingdom
- The nonsense and whimsical writings of Edward Lear, such as A Book of Bosh
- BOSH (software), a Cloud Foundry project for release engineering, deployment, and lifecycle management of large-scale cloud software
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bosh.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.