|Look up BRB in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
BRB may refer to:
- Bank of the Republic of Burundi or Banque de la République du Burundi, the official name in French of the central bank of Burundi
- Barbados, ISO country code BRB, country in the Caribbean Sea
- Barreirinhas Airport, IATA Code BRB, airport in Barreirinhas, Brazil
- "Be right back", in Internet/chat slang, also sometimes treated as a synonym of "bathroom break"
- The Beatles: Rock Band, 2009 music video game
- Benefits Review Board, a part of the United States Department of Labor
- Beta Ray Bill, a fictional character from the Marvel universe
- Beveled rim bowl, clay bowls most common in the 4th millennium B.C.
- Bibliothèque royale de Belgique, the Royal Library of Belgium
- Big red button, a type of command button
- Birmingham Royal Ballet, a ballet company
- Blaire Reinhard Band, a New Jersey rock band
- Blood-retinal barrier, cells in the eye that prevent certain substances from entering the tissue of the retina
- Brandenburg an der Havel, German car number plates BRB, town in Brandenburg, Germany
- BRB Internacional, a Spanish animation studio.
- Brienz Rothorn Bahn, a Swiss railway
- Brigade de répression du banditisme, a special police unit of the French Ministry of the Interior.
- British Railways Board, the former governing body of British Railways
- BRB (Residuary) Ltd., its successor
- Britton-Robinson buffer
- Buckling restrained brace, a specialized earthquake bracing system
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BRB.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.