Jump to navigation Jump to search
BRE, Bre, or BrE may refer to:
- Barren Realms Elite, a multi-player bulletin board system strategy game
- Basic regular expression, expressions used for computerized text matching
- Business rules engine, a software system to manage and execute business rules
- B recognition element, a DNA sequence
- BRE (gene), human gene
- Bloom–Richardson–Elston grading system for breast cancer
- Bachelor of Religious Education
- Berkeley Review of Education, an academic journal
- Brè, a village in Switzerland
- Bre people, an ethnic group in Burma
- Bustle Rack Extension, a storage bin mounted on the rear of the M1 Abrams tank's bustle rack
- Brock Racing Enterprises → Pete Brock
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BRE.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.