(Redirected from BREW)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up brew in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Brew may refer to:
- Binary Runtime Environment for Wireless (Brew or BREW), a development platform for mobile phones created by Qualcomm
- brew command used by Homebrew (package management software)
- Brew program, a build system used within and internal to Red Hat to build their Linux distribution packages
- Brew House Association, an artistic collective on the south side of Pittsburgh
- Business Resource Efficiency and Waste programme, part of the UK government's Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- A slang term for coffee
- A slang term for beer
- Smoking cannabis products
- Northern English slang for a cup of tea
- Northern English slang term for a hill
- "Burroo". Scottish and Northern Irish slang term for Jobseeker's Allowance. From slang pronunciation of "Employment Bureau".
- "Brew up" a term of British origin for the loss of a tank by a catastrophic kill
- Brew (horse), a Melbourne Cup winner in 2000
- Drip brew, a method for brewing coffee
- Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon (BREW)
- Mount Brew (disambiguation), several mountains in British Columbia, Canada
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brew.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.