|Look up BRL in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
BRL may refer to:
- Braille the method of reading and writing system that can be read without sight
- BRL, ISO 4217 currency code for the Brazilian real, the currency of Brazil
- Ballistic Research Laboratory, a United States Army organization
- Brisbane Rugby League, the predecessor to the Queensland Cup rugby league competition in Queensland, Australia
- BRL V6, a Dutch car racing competition
- BRL Light, a Dutch car racing competition
- Breakroom Live with Maron & Seder, an internet-only political talk show hosted by Air America Media
- Southeast Iowa Regional Airport (IATA airport code: BRL), a public airport near Burlington, Iowa
- Burlington, Iowa (Amtrak station), United States; Amtrak station code BRL
- Bristol Robotics Laboratory, a UK robotics facility
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BRL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.