Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up BSD in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
BSD is the Berkeley Software Distribution, a free Unix-like operating system, and numerous variants.
BSD may also refer to:
Science and technology
- Bipolar spectrum disorder
- Birch and Swinnerton-Dyer conjecture, an important unsolved problem in mathematics
- BSD licenses, a family of permissive free software licenses originally from the Berkeley Software Distribution
- Bit stream decoder, a video decoder in a graphics processing unit
- Birsa Seva Dal, a political group in India
- Bob- und Schlittenverband für Deutschland, the bobsleigh, luge, and skeleton federation for Germany
- Blue State Digital, a new media strategy and technology firm
- Beaverton School District, a school district in Beaverton, Oregon, US
- Bellevue School District, the school district of Bellevue, Washington, US
- Benoit School District, the school district of Benoit, Mississippi, US
- Burlingame School District, a school district in Burlingame, California, US
- Bumi Serpong Damai, a planned city in Greater Jakarta, Indonesia
- Baoshan Yunduan Airport (IATA code), China
- BSD Records, a 1950s record label
- Black Spiral Dancer, a Tribe of evil-aligned werewolves in the White Wolf produced role-playing game Werewolf: The Apocalypse
- Besiyata Dishmaya, an Aramaic phrase meaning "with the help of Heaven"
- Bahamian dollar (ISO 4217 code)
- Berkeley Software Design (BSDi), a former corporation which developed, sold and supported BSD/OS
- BSD/OS, originally called BSD/386 and sometimes known as BSDi, a proprietary version of the BSD operating system developed by Berkeley Software Design
- List of BSD operating systems
- Blue Screen of Death (BSoD), an error screen displayed after a fatal system error
- Bipolar Spectrum Diagnostic Scale (BSDS)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BSD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.