|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Vehicle registration||KA-05(1st Stage),KA-51(2nd to 6th Stages)|
BTM Layout (an abbreviation of Byrasandra, Thavarekere and Madiwala Layout) (Kannada: ಬಿ ಟಿ ಎಂ ಬಡಾವಣೆ) is a neighbourhood in South Bangalore, Karnataka, India. BTM Layout got its abbreviated name as it is situated between Byrasandra, Tavarekere and Madiwala. However, the actual name is Kuvempunagara.
The area is around 45 km away from Bengaluru International Airport and 11 km away from the Bangalore City Railway station. BTM Layout's proximity to Outer Ring Road, Bangalore, Koramangala, HSR Layout, Bannerghatta Road, J P Nagar and Jayanagar makes it one of the most popular residential and commercial places in Bangalore. The 1st Stage of BTM Layout is separated from the 2nd Stage by the Outer Ring Road. BTM Layout is noted for its cafés, boutiques and music venues.
It is one of the high growth neighbourhoods in terms of property prices, showing an annual growth rate of close to 60% in early 2010.
- Green Lawns School Green Lawns School
- St. Miras High School
- Mill Sid Public School
- Nightingales English High School
- Shanthiniketan Educational Trust and MES PU College
- Buddha Education Society PU college
- Indian Institute of Management Bangalore
- Alliance University
- AEC Maruti College Of Dental Science And Research Center
- New. St Florence Public Convent and High School.
- New Christ Convent And High School
Orchid International School
|JP Nagar||HSR Layout|
|This article related to a location in Bangalore Urban district, Karnataka, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|