Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up BTU in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
BTU is an acronym referring to the British thermal unit
BTU may also refer to:
- Bitcoin Unlimited, a full node software client for the bitcoin network.
- Bathurst Trade Union, the first trade union organization in Bathurst in The Gambia
- Benzylthiouracil, a pharmaceutical compound
- "BT-U", a track on the John Abercrombie album, Speak of the Devil (John Abercrombie album)
- Peabody Energy Corporation, NYSE ticker symbol BTU
- IATA code for Bintulu Airport
- Brandenburg University of Technology
- Board of Trade Unit, or BOTU, a term formerly used in the UK for the kilowatt hour
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BTU.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.