From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up BTW or btw in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
BTW may refer to:
- "By the way", popularized in Internet slang
- British Traditional Wicca, a set of Wiccan traditions originating in the New Forest region
- Buckfast Tonic Wine, a fortified wine licensed from Buckfast Abbey in Devon
- The Dutch abbreviation for "Value Added Tax" VAT
- The Brotherhood of Timber Workers, 1910s labor union
- Burlington Trailways, an Inter-city bus company
- btw - ISO 639-3 code for Butuanon language
- BTW - IATA airport code for Batu Licin Airport, Indonesia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BTW.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.