Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up BTW or btw in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
BTW/btw may refer to:
- "By the way", popularized in netspeak
- British Traditional Wicca, a set of Wiccan traditions originating in the New Forest region
- Buckfast Tonic Wine, a fortified wine licensed from Buckfast Abbey in Devon
- The Brotherhood of Timber Workers, 1910s labor union
- Burlington Trailways, an Inter-city bus company
- btw - ISO 639-3 code for Butuanon language
- BTW - IATA airport code for Batu Licin Airport, Indonesia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BTW.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.