|Products||footwear, sports equipment, clothing|
BURRDA is a sports clothing company which produces footwear and clothing for football, rugby, handball, running and training. Its headquarters is in the Middle East office located in Qatar. With expertise in Middle East and the Persian Gulf area, where it developed innovative materials for hot temperatures, BURRDA is the official kit supplier to a number of European clubs and national teams. BURRDA SPORT recently signed a new deal with the USA Handball National Team, therefore entering the American market.
The following teams wear BURRDA kits:
Burrda supplies official materials for the following leagues and associations (all clubs within the league):
- Colón (starting 2017 season)
- San Martín de San Juan (starting 2017 season)
- K.A.S. Eupen (starting 2015-16 season)
- Al-Gharafa (starting 2014-15 season)
Rugby 7 League
- "BURRDA SPORT and USA Team Handball Announce Apparel Partnership". Retrieved 2016-07-19.