From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from BUT (disambiguation))
|Look up but in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
BUT and similar may refer to:
- British United Traction, a division of Leyland Motors Ltd
- Brno University of Technology, a university located in Brno, Czech Republic
- Bathpalathang Airport, a domestic airport in Bhutan
- "BUT"/"Aishō", a 2007 J-Pop single by Koda Kumi
- But, Opole Voivodeship, a village in Poland
- Vladimir But, Russian footballer
- Jenson Button, British Formula One driver
- For the organic chemical name component, see but-
- BUT (retailer), a French retail store franchise brand
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BUT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.