From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from BUT (disambiguation))
|Look up but in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
BUT or But may refer to:
- "But", a common English conjunction
- Bathpalathang Airport, a domestic airport in Bhutan
- Beijing University of Technology, Beijing, China
- British United Traction, a division of Leyland Motors Ltd
- Brno University of Technology, Brno, Czech Republic
- "BUT"/"Aishō", a 2007 J-Pop single by Koda Kumi
- But, Opole Voivodeship, a village in Poland
- But (surname)
- For the organic chemical name component, see but-
- BUT (retailer), a French retail store franchise brand
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BUT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.