|Look up byu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
BYU may refer to:
- Brigham Young University, a university located in Provo, Utah, United States
- Brigham Young University-Hawaii, a sister school in Laie, Hawaii, United States
- Brigham Young University-Idaho, a sister school in Rexburg, Idaho, United States
- Bindlacher Berg Airport (IATA airport code: BYU) in Bayreuth, Germany
- Buyang (ISO639 identifier: byu), a language of China
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BYU.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.