||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (November 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Headquarters||Provo, UT, USA|
|Founders: AdLab director Jeff Sheets, Doug McKinlay|
|Products||Advertising & Marketing|
BYU Adlab is an American advertising agency housed within the College of Fine Arts and Communications at Brigham Young University. Founded by Jeff Sheets and Doug McKinlay, it is one of the only university-sponsored advertising agencies in the world.
Founded in 2003, the BYU Adlab now produces advertising campaigns for numerous national clients. The BYU Adlab won the Student Gold ADDY Award for the Dorito's Nemesis campaign, one of only eight gold awards awarded by the American Advertising Federation from more than 60,000 applicants. BYU Adlab students have gone on to work for Wieden+Kennedy, Crispin Porter + Bogusky, Goodby, Silverstein & Partners and McCann Erickson.
- "Pro-quality ad campaigns flowing out of BYU's AdLab". Deseret News. 2010-07-12. Retrieved 2011-03-07.
- "BYU's Ad Lab winning pro-level recognition". Deseret News. 2011-02-26. Retrieved 2011-03-07.
- "BYU students' commercial wins top honor". Salt Lake Tribune. 2011-09-17. Retrieved 2011-03-08.
- Official BYU Adlab Website
- BYU College of Fine Arts and Communications
- BYU Adlab on Vimeo
- BYU Adlab on Twitter
|This United States corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|