Baa, Baa, Black Sheep (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Baa Baa Black Sheep may refer to:
- Baa, Baa, Black Sheep (nursery rhyme), the origin of the phrase
- Baa Baa, Black Sheep (short story), an 1888 short story by Rudyard Kipling
- Baa, Baa, Black Sheep, an opera by Michael Berkeley based on Kipling's story and The Jungle Book
- Baa Baa Black Sheep, the autobiography of Pappy Boyington
- Baa Baa Blacksheep, a song by Harry Nilsson under his pseudonyme "Bo Pete"
- Baa Baa Black Sheep (TV series), a 1970s television series based on the autobiography of Pappy Boyington and his squadron
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Baa, Baa, Black Sheep.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.