From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bab in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bab can refer to:
- Set (mythology) (also known as Bab, Baba, or Seth) ancient Egyptian God
- Bāb, an Arabic word meaning gateway
- Each of The Four Deputies or Gates, intermediaries between the Hidden Imam and the community in Twelver Shia Islam (873–941)
- Báb (Siyyid `Alí Muḥammad Shírází, 1819–1850), founder of Bábism and a central figure in the Bahá'í Faith
- Bab-ı Âli, the gate to the palace of the Grand vizier of the Ottoman Empire. Also known as the Sublime Porte.
- Báb, Nitra District, a village and municipality in the Nitra District in western central Slovakia
- Bab Ballads, cartoons published by W. S. Gilbert under the childhood nickname, Bab
- Bab Agnaou
- Bab Ksiba
- BAB (disambiguation)
- Bab. (disambiguation)
- Babs (disambiguation)
- Babe (disambiguation)
- Baby (disambiguation)
- Babel (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Bab"
- All pages with titles containing Bab
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bab.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.