(Redirected from Babalu (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up babalu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Babalu may refer to:
- "Babalú", a 1933 song popularized by Desi Arnaz in the 1940s
- BaBalu, a 2001 Michael Bublé album
- Babalu, Iran, a village in West Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- The nickname for mixed martial artist Renato Sobral
- Babalu (comedian) (1942–1998), screen name of the Filipino actor Pablito Sarmiento Jr.
- A character in the novel Daughter of Fortune by Isabel Allende
- Babalú Ayé, the spirit of illness and disease in Yoruba mythology
- Babaloo Mandel (born 1949), American writer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Babalu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.