|Birth name||Srikrishna Babanrao Haldankar|
|Died||November 2016 (aged 88–89)|
Srikrishna Babanrao Haldankar (1927-17 November 2016) was an Indian classical singer, composer, and music teacher of Agra gharana of Hindustani classical music. He was the son of painter Sawlaram Haldankar (1882–1968), and has won awards through his career. and was an Adjunct Professor of Indian Music at the University of Mumbai.
- Babanrao Haldankar (2001). Aesthetics of Agra and Jaipur Traditions. Padmaja Punde (trans.). Popular Prakashan. ISBN 978-81-7154-685-5.
- Grimes, p. 139
- "Awards". pandithaldankar.com. Retrieved 4 January 2017.
- "Banbanrao Haldankar Online Portal". pandithaldankar.com. Retrieved 4 January 2017.
- "Vocalist Babanrao Haldankar passes away at 89 in Pune". The Times of India. Retrieved 4 January 2017.
- Grimes, p. 280
- Jeffrey Michael Grimes (2008). The Geography of Hindustani Music: The Influence of Region and Regionalism on the North Indian Classical Tradition. ProQuest. ISBN 978-1-109-00342-0. Retrieved 17 July 2013.
|This article about an Indian singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|