|Born||March 2, 1997 (age 20)
Dera Ismail Khan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
|Residence||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Profession||Computer Programmer , IEEE Published Researcher|
Babar Iqbal born on 2 March 1997 in Dera Ismail Khan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan) is a young I.T. Pakistani child prodigy who started computer programming at the age of 5. He came to prominence by becoming one of the youngest Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) in the world at the age of 9, as well as obtaining the record of being the youngest CIWA aged 9, youngest CWNA at 10, youngest Microsoft Student Partner (MSP) at 11 and youngest MCTS in .NET 3.5 at 12 after Arfa Karim Randhawa.
His research has been accepted by 8th IEEE International Conference on Innovations in Information Technology (Innovations'12). As of 2009 Iqbal was based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates and was undergoing training and working with Microsoft.
- "Pakistani boy became youngest Microsoft Certified Professional". Retrieved 2015-01-12.
- "Babar advances in IT with 4th record". Retrieved 2015-01-12.
- "Whiz kid: After 4 world records, 14-year-old to present first research paper". Retrieved 2015-01-12.
- "Babar Iqbal Sets Another World Record". Retrieved 2015-01-12.
- "Babar Iqbal publishes research paper on Digital Forensic Science, sets world record". Retrieved 2015-01-12.
- "Computer prodigy wants to make technology friendlier". Retrieved 2015-01-12.