This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Former bassist of UK skacore band King Prawn, Babar Luck has also recorded with numerous musicians including Suicide Bid & Ocarina, has also performed & recorded material with Sandra Falk, Captain Hotknives & Lu Edmonds and continues to create music with an array of players from all walks of life.
Babar Luck has also performed at many festivals of various 'genres' including Transmusicales Festival in France, Beautiful Days Festival in the UK & Denmark's massive Roskilde Festival.
As well as writing, recording & touring his solo works, Babar Luck is currently writing, recording & touring in a variety of musical formations - returning to his rock’n’roll roots with ‘East End Trinity’ (Babar Luck - Guitar and Vocals, Justin Hetterley - Bass and BVs, Andi Bridges - Drums and BVs), expressing his “Sci-fi” Folk music through ‘The Babar Luck World Citizen Folk Band’, via a new multicultural project featuring Italian MC Boika Esteban ‘Remaking Europe’ & has also just finished new recordings with ‘The Babar Luck Experience’ (Babar Luck - Guitar and Vocals, Fabrizio Zidarich - Bass, Tom Murrow - Drums).
Solo or own band
- Babar Luck (album, Rebel Music Records, 2005)
- Care in the Community (album, Rebel Music Records, 2006)
- World Citizen Frankenstaanee (album, self-released, 2007)
- Journeys (mini-album, self-released, 2008)
- Bout Time: Recorded 1998-2005 (mini-album, self-released, 2010)
- The Chronicles of John Brute (digital album, Offcut Records, 2012)
- The Babar Luck World Citizen Folk Band (s/t, limited edition, self-released, 2010)
- Hot Knives & Luck: Knocking on Heaven's Door (limited edition, self-released, 2010)
- LuckFalk (mini-album, self-released, 2004)
- Remaking Europe (limited edition, self-released, 2012)
East End Trinity
- Got No Fear At All (limited edition, self-released, 2010)
- Chukka (limited edition, self-released, 2012)
- The Rot Stops Here (album, Household Name Records, 2006)
- This is the Generation (mini-album, Household Name Records, 2005)
- First Offence (album, Words of Warning, 1995)
- Fried in London (album, Words of Warning, 1998)
- Your Worst Enemy (EP, Spitfire, 1999)
- Surrender to the Blender (album, Spitfire, 2000)
- Got the Thirst (album, Golf Records, 2003)
- Inhale/Exhale (album, Bomber Music, 2010) (appeared/co-wrote on final track 'Save Us In This World')
Babar Luck's previous live performances at festivals & events include
- 2005 - Womex - UK
- 2006 - Transmusicale Festival - FRANCE
- 2006 - Roskilde Festival - DENMARK
- 2007 - Rebellion Festival - Wintergardens, Blackpool, UK
- 2008 - Rebellion Festival - Wintergardens, Blackpool, UK
- 2008 - Portugal Film Festival - PORTUGAL
- 2008 - Premier Massy Festival - FRANCE
- 2009 - Beautiful Days Festival - UK
- 2009 - St Barnabas Community Fete (Bowstock) - UK
- 2010 - St Barnabas Community Fete (Bowstock) - UK
- 2010 - TedX Conference Series: “The Limits Of Tolerance” - Istanbul, TURKEY
- 2011 - Slam Dunk Festival - UK
- 2014 - Properstock Festival, Milton Keynes - UK
- 2015. - MK11 Kiln Farm Club, Milton Keynes, UK
- 2018 - Wonkfest, UK.
- McIver, Joel (2002). Nu-metal: the next generation of rock & punk. Omnibus Press. p. 68. ISBN 978-0-7119-9209-2. Retrieved 26 October 2010.
- Gray, Louise (October 1, 2006). "Care in the Community". New Internationalist. Retrieved 31 March 2015.