|District||North East Delhi|
|• Body||Municipal Corporation of Delhi|
|• Official||Hindi, English|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Lok Sabha constituency||North East Delhi|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Babarpur|
|Civic agency||Municipal Corporation Of Delhi|
Babar pur is the area surrounded by Yamuna Vihar in east, Rohtas Nagar in west, Seelampur in north and Chajjupur in south. It is situated in the region of South Shahdara of Delhi. It is connected to Main 100 feet road to Ashok Nagar.
- Excel Tutorial - Shahdara
- Little Flower Public School
- Guru Harkishan Public School
- Surya Health Care Naturopathy, Su-jok Acupressure Clinic Babarpur
- Mayarani Dharmshalla running by Babarpur Extension welfare society (regd 1982)
There is very good connectivity of roads as well as of metro rail. 100 feet road connecting Babarpur to Ghaziabad, while Asha Ram Tyagi Marg/Jafrabad Main Road connects Babarpur to G T Road on south & to Wazirabad Road on north. Babarpur has its own bus terminal, known as Babarpur Bus Terminal. There is excellent facility of buses, auto rikshas, tempos, electric rikshas & cycle rikshas. Now Babarpur has its own metro station on pink line, situated near shamshan ghat. However, Shahdara metro station & Seelampur metro station are within 1.5 kilometer from Babarpur Bus Terminal.
Barapur is famous for naturopathy, Su-jok, acupressure, Yog Clinic and automobile shops which includes Two Wheeler Like Bajaj, TVS, Hero Honda, Mahindera, Honda, Hyundai, Battery Fitted Scooter and mopeds.
- VERMA TENT HOUSE BUDH BAZAR ROAD ( SINCE 1982 )
- Shakun & Dwarka Fashion, the final destination for women ready-made garments, is situated here.
- Nearest Malls - Cross River mall, Pacific Mall are nearest located malls to Babarpur.
- Nearest Markets -Teliwara, Chota bazar, Rohtas Nagar etc.
- Hira Sweets, the famous shop for balushahi is also located in Babarpur.
- Famous Mayarani Dharamshalla in Hariom Gali Babarpur.
- Anup Vatika, famous farm house located in Nahar Road, Babarpur.
- Shri Shiv Mandir, known as Yad Ram Mandir, is built by Shri Yad Ram Singh Tomar, who was also the Sarpanch of Village Babar pur
|Rohtas Nagar||Babar pur||Yamuna Vihar|