Jump to navigation Jump to search
Charles Babbage (1791–1871), was an English mathematician, mechanical engineer, and pioneering computer scientist.
Babbage may also refer to:
Science and technology
- Babbage (programming language), a high-level assembly language for the GEC 4000 series minicomputer
- Babbage Crater, a crater on the moon
- Charles Babbage Institute, an information technology research center at the University of Minnesota, US
- Charles Babbage Research Centre, Canada, publisher of the journal Ars Combinatoria
- Babbage (surname), a given name and a family name (including a list of persons with the name)
- Babbage (film), a British 2008 short film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Babbage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.