From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up babbitt in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Babbitt may refer to:
- Babbitt (novel), a 1922 novel by Sinclair Lewis.
- Babbit, the family name of the title character of Runny Babbit, a book by Shel Silverstein
- Babbitt (surname), list of people with this name
- Babbitt, Minnesota, United States
- Babbitt, Nevada, United States
- Babbitt, North Bergen, a section of the township of North Bergen, New Jersey, United States
- USS Babbitt (DD–128), United States Navy Wickes class destroyer
- Babbitt (metal), a white metal alloy used for bearings
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Babbitt.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.