Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up babbitt in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Babbitt may refer to:
- Babbitt (novel), a 1922 novel by Sinclair Lewis.
- Babbit, the family name of the title character of Runny Babbit, a book by Shel Silverstein
- Babbitt (surname), list of people with this name
- Babbitt, Minnesota, United States
- Babbitt, Nevada, United States
- Babbitt, North Bergen, a section of the township of North Bergen, New Jersey, United States
- USS Babbitt (DD–128), United States Navy Wickes class destroyer
- Babbitt (metal), a white metal alloy used for bearings
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Babbitt.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.