From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up babble in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Babble may refer to:
- Babble (That Petrol Emotion album), 1987 album by That Petrol Emotion
- Babble (Coyne & Krause album), 1979 album by Kevin Coyne And Dagmar Krause
- Babble (band), a later incarnation of the Thompson Twins
- Babble (company), a British internet telephony service
- Babble (TV series), a British game show hosted by Peter Purves 1982-85
- Babbling, a stage in child language acquisition
- Babble.com, online magazine
- All pages beginning with "Babble"
- All pages with a title containing Babble
- Babel (disambiguation)
- Babbel, an online language learning platform
- Babol, a city in Iran
- Bable, an alternative name of the Asturian language of Spain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Babble.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.