|Elevation||112 m (367 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Baberu is located at  It has an average elevation of 112 metres (367 feet)..
Baberu's climate is characterized by a hot summer (March-June), pleasant monsoon (July to September and cold winter (October-February).
As of 2001[update] India census, Baberu had a population of 14,499. Males constitute 54% of the population and females 46%. Baberu has an average literacy rate of 60%, higher than the national average of 59.5%, with 64% of the males and 36% of females literate. 17% of the population is under 6 years of age.
There are a few small local schools. i.e. New Lucknow Public School located at Banda Road is a CBSE pattern English Medium School. Agriculture is the primary industry.
Members of legislative assembly
- 2017 - Chandrapal Kushwaha (Babuji) (BJP)
- 2012 - Vishambhar Singh Yadav
- 2007 - Vishambhar Singh Yadav
- 2002 - Gaya Charan Dinkar
- 1996 - Skiv Shankar
- 1993 - Gaya Charan Dinkar
- 1991 - Gaya Charan Dinkar
- 1989 - Dev Kumar Yadav
- 1985 - Dev Kumar Yadav
- 1980 - Rameshwar Bhai
- 1977 - Dev Kumar Yadav
- 1974 - Dev Kumar Yadav
- 1969 - Durhjan Bhai
- 1967 - Deshraj Singh
- 1962 - Deshraj Singh
- 1957 - Ramsanehi Bhartiya
- 1951 - Ramsanehi Bhartiya
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Baberu
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
- Location from google maps
- Location from wikimapia
- BSNL Telephone directory search
- Public bus service search from nearest city banda
- Few demographic details
- Banda district
- Sukhdev Singh Lavkush Degree College
- Banda District official Portal
- Baberu MLA
- Directory information
- New Lucknow Public School Banda Road Baberu