A small wooden house in Paradera, Aruba
|Sovereign state||Kingdom of the Netherlands|
Paradera is a small town near the northeast end of the island of Aruba. The census region Paradera encompasses the town of Paradera as well as nearby settlements and neighborhoods within Paradera, including Ayo, Bloemond, Piedra Plat, and Shiribana. At the time of the 2010 census, Paradera proper had a population of 2,486. The Paradera census region had a population of 12,024.
At the time of the 2010 census, the following settlements were counted as a part of the Paradera census region.
Until the 2010 census, previous census data listed the neighborhood of Bloemond in Paradera in place of the town, to distinguish the town from the census region.
- Aruba Central Bureau of Statistics (September 29, 2010). Fifth Population and Housing Census, 2010: Selected Tables (PDF) (Report). p. 75. Retrieved May 9, 2017.
- Paradera at GEOnet Names Server
- "Guide to Paradera, Aruba - Things to Do, Hotels, Resorts & Restaurants". www.aruba.com. Retrieved 2019-05-03.
- "St. Philomena at Paradera 51, Paradera (Aruba), Aruba (Filtered by: ) Aruba (NL)". www.thecatholicdirectory.com. Retrieved March 30, 2016.
- Klein, Rosalie (2013). Moon Aruba. Avalon Travel. ISBN 1612385141.
- Aruba Central Bureau of Statistics (October 14, 2000). Fourth Population and Housing Census, 2010: Selected Tables (PDF) (Report). p. 43. Retrieved May 9, 2017.