Babita (left) with her daughters Karisma and Kareena
|Born||20 April 1948|
|Spouse(s)||Randhir Kapoor (1971–present)|
|Relatives||See Kapoor Family|
Babita Shivdasani (born 20 April 1948) is a former Bollywood actress. In a relatively short career, from 1966 to 1973, she starred in nineteen films, including the box-office successes Haseena Maan Jayegi (1968), Farz (1967), and Kismat (1968). She is married to Randhir Kapoor; her two daughters are the actresses Karisma and Kareena Kapoor.
In her short career she appeared in 19 films including: Dus Lakh (1966), Raaz (1967), Farz (1967), Aulad (1968), Haseena Maan Jayegi (1969), and Kab Kyon Aur Kahan (1970). She starred with her future husband Randhir Kapoor in the hit film Kal Aaj Aur Kal. Her biggest box-office successes were Haseena Maan Jayegi (1968) with her future uncle-in-law Shashi Kapoor, Farz with Jeetendra and Kismat with Biswajeet.
|1968||Haseena Maan Jayegi||Archana 'Archie'|
|1969||Tumse Achcha Kaun Hai||Sapna Nath|
|1969||Ek Shrimaan Ek Shrimati||Deepali Lakhanpal|
|1970||Kab? Kyoon? Aur Kahan?||Asha Prasad|
|1971||Kal Aaj Aur Kal||Monica 'Mona'|
|1972||Ek Hasina Do Diwane||Neeta|
|1973||Sone Ke Hath|
- "Babita". iloveindia.com.
- Bollywood Film Actress Babita Photo Gallery and Biography. cine-talkies.com
- "Babita Horoscope by Date of Birth | Horoscope of Babita Bollywood, Actor". astrosage.com.
- "Saif to join girlfriend Kareena and her family for midnight mass". Mid-Day. 23 December 2008. Retrieved 1 July 2015.
- Sheeba Hasan (16 June 2009) My mother didn't like me in bikini. masala.com
- Meena Iyer (24 February 2010). "Kareena: Yes, I eat! – Times Of India". Articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 16 October 2012.
- "Kareena, Saif at St Andrew’s Church in Mumbai – Times Of India". Articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com. 26 December 2011.
- "Kareena, family and friends go to midnight mass at St Andrews". Mid-day.com. 26 December 2008.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Babita.|