Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up babka in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Babka may refer to:
- Babka (bread), a sweet leavened bread made with a rich dough (often containing raisins), which is made for Easter Sunday to celebrate the rising of Christ
- Potato babka, a savoury Belarusian dish made from potato
- Babka (cake), a sweet yeast cake
- Babka (fish), a genus of fish, of which the sole member is the racer goby
- Babka River, a river in Russia
- Babka (surname)
- General Babka, a 1924 Austrian film directed by Michael Curtiz
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Babka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.