From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up babka in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Babka may refer to:
- Babka (bread), a sweet leavened bread made with a rich dough (often containing raisins), which is made for Easter Sunday to celebrate the rising of Christ
- Potato babka, a savoury Belarusian dish made from potato
- Babka (cake), a sweet yeast cake
- Babka (genus), a genus of fish, of which the sole member is the racer goby
- Babka River, a river in Russia
- Babka (surname)
- General Babka, a 1924 Austrian film directed by Michael Curtiz
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Babka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.