Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up baboo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Baboo may refer to:
- An alternate spelling of the Indian honorific Babu
- Baboo (airline), an airline based in Grand-Saconnex, Switzerland
- Baboo (band), 1990s Taiwan rock band
- A villain in the Power Rangers, fictional universe
- Baboo English, a dialect of English
- Baboo Da Silva (born 1967), Brazilian kyokushin kaikan full contact karate practitioner, former professional kickboxer and mixed martial artist
- Baboo Nimal (1908–1998), Indian field hockey player
- Dinesh Baboo, Indian film director, cinematographer, producer, actor and screenwriter
- Sweet Baboo, real name Stephen Black, musician from Wales
- Baboo Lal Verma (born 1955), an Indian politician
- Baboo Khan, Indian politician
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Baboo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.