Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up baboon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A Baboon is a primate of the genus Papio.
Baboon may also refer to:
- the local name in Belize for the howler monkey
- the baboon spider, an Old World Tarantula
- Baboon (band), a rock and roll band from Denton, Texas and their self-titled 2006 album
- Serbian medieval term for heretics
- Baboon (short story collection), a 2006 short story collection by Danish author Naja Marie Aidt
- I.R. Baboon, a character from the animated series I Am Weasel
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Baboon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.