Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up babu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Babu may refer to:
- Babu District, in Hezhou, Guangxi, China
- Babu (title), South Asian term of respect (meaning 'boss' or 'father'), term also used to refer to Bureaucrats of various governments
- Babu (name), list of people with this name
- Babù (born 1980), Anderson Rodney de Oliveira, Brazilian footballer
- Babu (wrestling), ring name of Pablo Marquez, Ecuadorian wrestler
- DJ Babu (born 1974), Filipino-American DJ and member of Dilated Peoples
Media and culture
- Babu (1971 film), a 1971 Tamil film starring Sivaji Ganesan
- Babu (1975 film), a 1975 Telugu film starring Shobhan Babu
- Babu (1985 film), a 1985 Hindi film starring Rajesh Khanna
- Babu (2001 film), a 2001 Urdu film starring Zeba Bakhtiar
- Hurree Chunder Mookerjee, character in the Rudyard Kipling novel Kim, mostly referred to as "Hurree Babu" or "the Babu"
Animals named Babu
- Babu (red panda), red panda that disappeared from a nature centre in Birmingham in 2005
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Babu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.