(Redirected from Babu Rao)
Babu Rao or Baburao (Telugu: బాబూరావు) is one of the Indian names.
- Babu Rao Mediyam is a member of the 14th Lok Sabha of India.
- Baburao Bagul (1930–2008) was a Marathi writer.
- Baburao Painter or Baburao Krishnarao Mestri was an
- Baburao Patel (1904 - 1982) was a publisher and writer.
- Kisan Baburao Hazare better known as Anna Hazare
- Mohite Subodh Baburao was a member of the 14th Lok Sabha of India.
- Shivram Bhoje or Shivram Baburao Bhoje Indian scientist.
- Vasant Ranjane or Vasant Baburao Ranjane - is a former Indian cricketer.
- Ramnath Kenny or Ramnath Baburao Kenny - was an ...
- Baboo Nimal Baburao Narasappa "Baboo" Nimal (1908 – 1998) was an Indian field hockey player.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Baburao.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.