From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up babooshka, baboushka, babushka, or бабушка in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- "Babooshka" (song), a 1980 song by Kate Bush
- Babushka Lady is a nickname for an unknown woman who might have photographed the events of the President John F. Kennedy assassination
- Babushka Adoption Foundation, a charitable non-governmental organization based in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan.
- Baboushka and the Three Kings, a story
- Buranovskiye Babushki, a Russian ethno-pop band containing eight elderly women from Buranovo, Udmurtia
- Headscarf, an Anglicised term for a Russian woman's babushka-type headwear
- Catherine Breshkovsky nicknamed Babushka, a Russian revolutionary
- Matryoshka doll, babushka doll is a commonly used name
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Babushka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.