Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up babooshka, baboushka, babushka, or бабушка in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Arts and media
- "Babooshka" (song), a 1980 song by Kate Bush
- "Babushka Boi" (song), a 2019 song by A$AP Rocky
- Babushka (game show), a British game show presented by Rylan Clark-Neal
- Baboushka and the Three Kings, a children's picture book, by Ruth Robbins
- Buranovskiye Babushki, an ethno-pop band containing eight elderly women from Buranovo, Udmurtia, Russia
- Babushka Lady, an unknown woman who might have photographed the events of the President John F. Kennedy assassination
- Catherine Breshkovsky nicknamed Babushka (1844-1934), Russian revolutionary
- Babushka Adoption Foundation, a charitable non-governmental organization based in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
- Headscarf, English term encompassing Russian babushka-type headwear/scarves
- Matryoshka doll, erroneously also called a babushka doll
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Babushka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.