|Look up babooshka, baboushka, babushka, or бабушка in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Arts and media
- "Babooshka" (song), a 1980 song by Kate Bush
- Babushka (game show), a game show presented by Rylan Clark-Neal
- Baboushka and the Three Kings, a story
- Buranovskiye Babushki, a Russian ethno-pop band containing eight elderly women from Buranovo, Udmurtia
- Babushka Lady, an unknown woman who might have photographed the events of the President John F. Kennedy assassination
- Catherine Breshkovsky nicknamed Babushka, a Russian revolutionary
- Babushka Adoption Foundation, a charitable non-governmental organization based in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
- Headscarf, English term encompassing Russian babushka-type headwear
- Matryoshka doll, also called a babushka doll
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Babushka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.