Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up babooshka, baboushka, babushka, or бабушка in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Arts and media
- "Babooshka" (song), a 1980 song by Kate Bush
- Babushka (game show), a game show presented by Rylan Clark-Neal
- Baboushka and the Three Kings, a story
- Buranovskiye Babushki, a Russian ethno-pop band containing eight elderly women from Buranovo, Udmurtia
- Babushka Lady, an unknown woman who might have photographed the events of the President John F. Kennedy assassination
- Catherine Breshkovsky nicknamed Babushka, a Russian revolutionary
- Babushka Adoption Foundation, a charitable non-governmental organization based in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
- Headscarf, English term encompassing Russian babushka-type headwear
- Matryoshka doll, also called a babushka doll
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Babushka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.