Baby Love (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Baby Love (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
"Baby Love" is a 1964 song recorded by the Supremes.
Baby Love may also refer to:
- Baby Love (1968 film), a 1968 film starring Linda Hayden, Ann Lynn, Keith Barron and Diana Dors
- Baby Love (1984 film), a sequel to Lemon Popsicle
- Baby Love (2008 film), French film
- Baby Love, a 1995 Philippine film starring Anna Larrucea
- "Baby Love", released in 1977 by Mother's Finest
- "Baby Love" (Regina song), a 1986 song by Regina, notably covered by Dannii Minogue in 1991
- "Baby Love," a song by Joan Osborne from her 2000 album Righteous Love
- "Baby Love/Yakusoku", a 2006 maxi-single, the soundtrack from the anime Kyo no Gononi
- "Baby Love" (Nicole Scherzinger song), a 2007 song by Nicole Scherzinger
- Baby Love (1981), the first novel by Joyce Maynard
- Baby Love (manga), a 1996–1999 manga by Ayumi Shiina
- Baby Love: Choosing Motherhood After a Lifetime of Ambivalence, a 2007 memoir by Rebecca Walker
- Walt "Baby" Love, radio personality and minister
- Baby Love, lead singer and rapper of Rock Steady Crew
- Walter Afanasieff a.k.a. "Baby Love", Russian-American songwriter and producer
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Baby Love.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.