Baby Mine may refer to:
- Baby Mine (play), a 1910 Broadway play by Margaret Mayo
- Baby Mine (1917 film), based on the 1910 play
- Baby Mine (1928 film), remake of the 1917 film
- "Baby Mine" (Dumbo song), a song from the 1941 Disney film Dumbo sung by Betty Noyes with the circus animals in the song
- Baby Mine (steamboat) of the Hunt Brothers steamboat line
- Baby Mine, a 1992 novel by Erica Spindler
- "Baby Mine", a popular song published in 1901 (lyrics, Raymond A. Browne; music, Leo Friedman)
- Baby Mine (comic strip), syndicated comic strip (1930–1939)
- Baby Mine, also known as Pocahontas Exhibition Coal Mine (declared a National Historic Landmark in 1994)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Baby Mine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.